Phenomenon Based Learning (PhenoBL) in India Contact us to start a new preschool with Preschool Finland curriculum framework in India Traditional system of education believes in overloading children with a lot of information about subjects and there are many of them. The content is downloaded to children by teachers in classrooms in a dull and boring manner. Very often, topics are very abstract with the teachers unable to make them interesting enough. The result is children lose interest, are not able to assimilate...
Preschool Playschool setup consultant, curriculum, Materials, Training. Call +91-8451902466/ +91-8451902467( India )
- Phenomenon based learning curriculum planning and development
- Setting up a creche in India
- Waldorf curriculum for Preschools
- Montessori curriculum preschool
- Developmentally appropriate practice (DAP) curriculum teaching methods
- Te whariki curriculum framework
- Project based learning activities for kindergarten
- MARGARET DONALDSON & POST- PIAGETIAN THEORIES
- LORIS MALAGUZZI & EARLY EDUCATION IN REGGIO EMILIA APPROACH CURRICULUM
- Learning through play curriculum
- jean piaget theory of cognitive development curriculum
- Howard gardner and multiple intelligence theory
- GERMAN CURRICULUM BASED ON-HUMBOLDT, FROBEL, MONTESSORI & PIAGET.
- Friedrich Froebel Theory principles and philosophy – kindergarten curriculum
- FRENCH CURRICULUM BASED ON THEORIES OF PIAGET, VYGOTSKY & BRUNER.
- Forest school Preschool curriculum in India
- EYFS CURRICULUM BASED ON THEORIES OF PIAGET, VYGOTSKY & MONTESSORI:
- DAVID WEIKART & THE HIGHSCOPE APPROACH
- Chris athey theory of play Curriculum in India
- Preschool Curriculum Development