Call us for Waldorf curriculum for Preschools in India – lesson plans, daily schedule, activities. Founded in the early 20th century, Waldorf Education is based on the insights, teachings and principles of education outlined by the world renowned artist, and scientist, Rudolf Steiner.The Steiner system is where children can find the joy in learning and experience the richness of childhood rather than early academic hot-housing. The Waldorf curriculum itself is a flexible set of pedagogical guidelines, founded on Steiner’s principles that take account of...
- Waldorf curriculum for Preschools
- Montessori curriculum preschool
- Developmentally appropriate practice (DAP) curriculum teaching methods
- Te whariki curriculum framework
- Project based learning activities for kindergarten
- MARGARET DONALDSON & POST- PIAGETIAN THEORIES
- LORIS MALAGUZZI & EARLY EDUCATION IN REGGIO EMILIA APPROACH CURRICULUM
- Learning through play curriculum
- jean piaget theory of cognitive development curriculum
- Howard gardner and multiple intelligence theory
- GERMAN CURRICULUM BASED ON-HUMBOLDT, FROBEL, MONTESSORI & PIAGET.
- Friedrich Froebel Theory principles and philosophy – kindergarten curriculum
- FRENCH CURRICULUM BASED ON THEORIES OF PIAGET, VYGOTSKY & BRUNER.
- Forest school Preschool curriculum in India
- EYFS CURRICULUM BASED ON THEORIES OF PIAGET, VYGOTSKY & MONTESSORI:
- DAVID WEIKART & THE HIGHSCOPE APPROACH
- Chris athey theory of play Curriculum in India
- Preschool Curriculum Development
- International Preschool Curriculum
- Mother Toddler Curriculum