Usually, kids are not really interested in reading simply because their brain is not developed enough to understand alphabets and sentence structure etc. You can read fluently to a child only when he develops the grasping power. But reading is known to benefit children in many ways. The first and foremost benefit is improvement in the hearing skills of the child. It is recommended that after reading the text to the child ask him/her to repeat it. This will not only improve his...
- Waldorf curriculum for Preschools
- Montessori curriculum preschool
- Developmentally appropriate practice (DAP) curriculum teaching methods
- Te whariki curriculum framework
- Project based learning activities for kindergarten
- MARGARET DONALDSON & POST- PIAGETIAN THEORIES
- LORIS MALAGUZZI & EARLY EDUCATION IN REGGIO EMILIA APPROACH CURRICULUM
- Learning through play curriculum
- jean piaget theory of cognitive development curriculum
- Howard gardner and multiple intelligence theory
- GERMAN CURRICULUM BASED ON-HUMBOLDT, FROBEL, MONTESSORI & PIAGET.
- Friedrich Froebel Theory principles and philosophy – kindergarten curriculum
- FRENCH CURRICULUM BASED ON THEORIES OF PIAGET, VYGOTSKY & BRUNER.
- Forest school Preschool curriculum in India
- EYFS CURRICULUM BASED ON THEORIES OF PIAGET, VYGOTSKY & MONTESSORI:
- DAVID WEIKART & THE HIGHSCOPE APPROACH
- Chris athey theory of play Curriculum in India
- Preschool Curriculum Development
- International Preschool Curriculum
- Mother Toddler Curriculum