Playschools have become a favourite among parents. In terms of popularity and preference, playschools have leftnormal schools far behind and the reasons of this phenomenon are not hard to find. But before we dwell on benefits and advantages of playschools, we need to understand a child’s mental setup when he joins a playschool. A kid is very vulnerable and tender when he first attends the school. It is not easy for him to deal with separation anxiety. He seeks same love and care...
Preschool Playschool setup consultant, curriculum, Materials, Training. Call +91-8451902466/ +91-8451902467( India )
- Phenomenon based learning curriculum planning and development
- Setting up a creche in India
- Waldorf curriculum for Preschools
- Montessori curriculum preschool
- Developmentally appropriate practice (DAP) curriculum teaching methods
- Te whariki curriculum framework
- Project based learning activities for kindergarten
- MARGARET DONALDSON & POST- PIAGETIAN THEORIES
- LORIS MALAGUZZI & EARLY EDUCATION IN REGGIO EMILIA APPROACH CURRICULUM
- Learning through play curriculum
- jean piaget theory of cognitive development curriculum
- Howard gardner and multiple intelligence theory
- GERMAN CURRICULUM BASED ON-HUMBOLDT, FROBEL, MONTESSORI & PIAGET.
- Friedrich Froebel Theory principles and philosophy – kindergarten curriculum
- FRENCH CURRICULUM BASED ON THEORIES OF PIAGET, VYGOTSKY & BRUNER.
- Forest school Preschool curriculum in India
- EYFS CURRICULUM BASED ON THEORIES OF PIAGET, VYGOTSKY & MONTESSORI:
- DAVID WEIKART & THE HIGHSCOPE APPROACH
- Chris athey theory of play Curriculum in India
- Preschool Curriculum Development