Starting a preschool is one of the many profitable business options available today. Being an education related venture, its disadvantages outnumber its advantages. While evaluating the prospects of the business, it is helpful to have a thorough understanding of the advantages beforehand. Some of the advantages are discussed in detail for providing a clear understanding of the current scenario. One of the foremost advantages of starting a preschool is satisfaction of providing strong foundation to kids. Parents enroll their kids in preschool with...
- Waldorf curriculum for Preschools
- Montessori curriculum preschool
- Developmentally appropriate practice (DAP) curriculum teaching methods
- Te whariki curriculum framework
- Project based learning activities for kindergarten
- MARGARET DONALDSON & POST- PIAGETIAN THEORIES
- LORIS MALAGUZZI & EARLY EDUCATION IN REGGIO EMILIA APPROACH CURRICULUM
- Learning through play curriculum
- jean piaget theory of cognitive development curriculum
- Howard gardner and multiple intelligence theory
- GERMAN CURRICULUM BASED ON-HUMBOLDT, FROBEL, MONTESSORI & PIAGET.
- Friedrich Froebel Theory principles and philosophy – kindergarten curriculum
- FRENCH CURRICULUM BASED ON THEORIES OF PIAGET, VYGOTSKY & BRUNER.
- Forest school Preschool curriculum in India
- EYFS CURRICULUM BASED ON THEORIES OF PIAGET, VYGOTSKY & MONTESSORI:
- DAVID WEIKART & THE HIGHSCOPE APPROACH
- Chris athey theory of play Curriculum in India
- Preschool Curriculum Development
- International Preschool Curriculum
- Mother Toddler Curriculum