A day-care business is somewhat like a babysitting business. Working parents leave their kids with the caregivers for a given time. The kids spend quality time while in the day-care and parents come and collect the kids once done with their own chores. If you have any plans of starting a day-care business in India, this is must read for you. Please feel free to share this information with your contacts planning to start a day-care business anywhere in India. Some people get...
- Waldorf curriculum for Preschools
- Montessori curriculum preschool
- Developmentally appropriate practice (DAP) curriculum teaching methods
- Te whariki curriculum framework
- Project based learning activities for kindergarten
- MARGARET DONALDSON & POST- PIAGETIAN THEORIES
- LORIS MALAGUZZI & EARLY EDUCATION IN REGGIO EMILIA APPROACH CURRICULUM
- Learning through play curriculum
- jean piaget theory of cognitive development curriculum
- Howard gardner and multiple intelligence theory
- GERMAN CURRICULUM BASED ON-HUMBOLDT, FROBEL, MONTESSORI & PIAGET.
- Friedrich Froebel Theory principles and philosophy – kindergarten curriculum
- FRENCH CURRICULUM BASED ON THEORIES OF PIAGET, VYGOTSKY & BRUNER.
- Forest school Preschool curriculum in India
- EYFS CURRICULUM BASED ON THEORIES OF PIAGET, VYGOTSKY & MONTESSORI:
- DAVID WEIKART & THE HIGHSCOPE APPROACH
- Chris athey theory of play Curriculum in India
- Preschool Curriculum Development
- International Preschool Curriculum
- Mother Toddler Curriculum